Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35357 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 38,669 Birr (₨109,368) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)