Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24633 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,844 Birr (₨279,476) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)