Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21518 ETB / PKR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,808 Birr (₨240,764) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)