Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.475 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,533 Birr (元12,815) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)