Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.280 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,531 Birr (元16,930) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (29 minutes ago)