Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 109,232 Birr (4,016 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)