Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.487 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,113 Birr (元16,092) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)