Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.060 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,631 Birr (元19,119) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)