Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.738 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,216 Birr (C$6,286) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)