Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.250 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,973 Birr ($4,179) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)