Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 571 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 72,007 Birr ($3,214) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)