Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.310 ETB / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 943 prices entered by 120 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)