Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.319 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,565 Birr (R$ 12,810) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (33 minutes ago)