Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.022 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 93,930 Birr (€2,933) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)