Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 79,543 Birr (€2,908) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)