Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.214 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 79,952 Birr (€3,302) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (40 minutes ago)