Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.220 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 196,655 Birr (7,225 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)