Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.200 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 70% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,338 Birr (6,231 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)