Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.000 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 55% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,221 Birr (3,966 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)