Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.101 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 71% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,667 Birr (6,274 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)