Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 624 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.322 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,860 Birr (元24,338) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)