Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.234 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,032 Birr (元25,362) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)