Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 928 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.260 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,235 Birr (元20,010) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)