Cost of living in Grozny, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37653 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grozny (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,665 Birr (руб 206,264) in Grozny.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Asunción costs 7,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Naples costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)