Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.585 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,431 Birr (€3,824) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)