Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.930 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 129,432 Birr (€4,054) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)