Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 602 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.966 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,526 Birr (€4,596) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)