Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 603 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.448 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 73% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,638 Birr (€3,936) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)