Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.825 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 137,986 Birr (€4,336) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)