Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03710 ETB / XOF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,256 Birr (1,947,801 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)