Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.788 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,890 Birr (€3,611) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)