Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.844 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,771 Birr (€3,698) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.38 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 2 hours ago)