Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.293 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,256 Birr (€3,161) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)