Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.953 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 64,900 Birr (€2,408) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)