Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 ETB / NIO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 37% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,310 Birr (74,433 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)