Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.274 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,568 Birr (R$ 10,251) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (39 minutes ago)