Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.306 ETB / SEK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 899 prices entered by 133 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)