Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 ETB / MKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,958 Birr (119,001 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)