Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44007 ETB / MKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,948 Birr (102,137 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)