Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38918 ETB / MKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,525 Birr (140,102 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)