Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38898 ETB / MKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,566 Birr (135,139 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)