Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.342 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,070 Birr (9,953 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)