Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.539 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,608 Birr (9,499 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)