Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,633 Birr (﷼ 84,679,881) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)