Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,697 Birr (﷼ 81,610,269) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)