Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01739 ETB / CDF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,733 Birr (3,550,455 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)