Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01761 ETB / CDF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 77,296 Birr (4,388,262 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)