Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.569 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 85,016 Birr (E£ 54,202) in Giza.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)