Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.540 ETB / EGP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 33,403 Birr (E£ 21,695) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)