Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.089 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,033 Birr (€4,153) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (31 minutes ago)