Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.355 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,166 Birr (€3,113) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (40 minutes ago)