Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 705 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.843 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 110,617 Birr (€3,474) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (43 minutes ago)