Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.026 ETB / GIP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 84,069 Birr (£2,800) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (20 minutes ago)