Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.799 ETB / GIP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 67% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 131,746 Birr (£3,680) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)