Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 610 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.878 ETB / GIP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 78% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,705 Birr (£3,715) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (32 minutes ago)