Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.695 ETB / GIP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 135,096 Birr (£4,549) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)