Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 747 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.096 ETB / GIP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 166,195 Birr (£4,604) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)