Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.333 ETB / GIP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,614 Birr (£3,904) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)