Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.005 ETB / GIP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 164,097 Birr (£4,318) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 2 hours ago)