Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.051 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 63% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,492 Birr (€4,539) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)