Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42686 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,652 Birr (₨125,691) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)