Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34591 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,507 Birr (₨134,447) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)