Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 639 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.396 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,985 Birr (RM9,264) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)