Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11372 ETB / GYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,158 Birr (757,617 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)