Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13216 ETB / GYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,146 Birr (893,947 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)