Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11055 ETB / GYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,954 Birr (1,021,706 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (44 minutes ago)