Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13136 ETB / GYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 103,360 Birr (786,825 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)