Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10993 ETB / GYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,188 Birr (838,587 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)