Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11161 ETB / GYD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,798 Birr (947,963 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (36 minutes ago)