Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 818 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.214 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,247 Birr (€4,429) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)