Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.834 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 594 prices entered by 97 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)