Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 620 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.635 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,490 Birr (€3,397) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,446 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stavanger costs kr 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 75,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (20 minutes ago)