Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45845 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,424 Birr (Php179,789) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)