Cost of living comparison between General Santos City, Philippines and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44850 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,031 Birr (Php178,443) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)