Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45621 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,102 Birr (Php109,820) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)