Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45057 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,694 Birr (Php154,679) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)