Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 736 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.329 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,897 Birr (7,252 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria, Seychelles costs 47 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)