Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.691 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 121,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,761 Birr (10,425TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)