Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.966 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,413 Birr (8,785TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (35 minutes ago)