Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.174 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,161 Birr (8,526TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)