Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.504 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,399 Birr (39,695 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)