Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.479 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,123 Birr (55,719 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)