Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.351 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 135,222 Birr (40,349 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)