Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.805 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,586 Birr (33,721 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)