Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02521 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,970 Birr (₩3,648,690) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)