Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36289 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 48% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 42,142 Birr (₨116,130) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)