Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35491 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 32,077 Birr (₨90,381) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)