Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32832 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,011 Birr (₨143,187) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)