Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.974 ETB / RON
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,794 Birr (9,674 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (43 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)