Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 588 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.123 ETB / BWP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,497 Birr (P23,312) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)