Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.090 ETB / BWP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,410 Birr (P39,426) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)