Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 669 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.477 ETB / TND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 60% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 43,054 Birr (4,109 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)