Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.152 ETB / TND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 40,835 Birr (3,662 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (28 minutes ago)