Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.841 ETB / TND
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 33,052 Birr (3,359 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)