Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.296 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,136 Birr (元17,023) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)