Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.485 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,352 Birr (元18,468) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)