Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25266 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 238,950 Birr (¥945,751) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 122,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)