Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20533 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,684 Birr (¥573,153) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)