Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21310 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 73,179 Birr (¥343,409) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)