Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 242%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.129 ETB / AED
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,639 Birr (Dirham 19,846) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)