Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.243 ETB / AED
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,842 Birr (Dirham 17,114) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)