Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 276%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.342 ETB / AED
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,342 Birr (Dirham 18,571) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)