Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 ETB / AED
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,018 Birr (Dirham 16,474) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)