Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00306 ETB / SLL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,955 Birr (28,447,976 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,273 (about 2 hours ago)