Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 ETB / SLL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,224 Birr (27,030,275 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)