Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.830 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,109 Birr (€4,579) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)