Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.833 ETB / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 157 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)