Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.870 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,304 Birr (€4,495) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (41 minutes ago)