Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.273 ETB / BWP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,378 Birr (P34,917) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)